Q: What are the benefits to use Bill Payment to make a payment?
1. A simple and easy way to make bill payments: This platform delivers the best cross-border payment experience.
2. RMB pay NZD: A unique platform that offers local bills/invoices to be paid in RMB, hassle-free.
3. Fast: The platform enables you to make payments in minutes and saves using your yearly exchange quota.
4. Security: We have strong internal controls and processes to ensure customers’ data is always kept secure. Please also see below for security of payments.
Q: Who is processing my payment?
A: Bill Payment is a service provided by PayPlus Limited (Company Number 5907010). PayPlus is the authorised Alipay & WeChat Pay acquirer for New Zealand & Australia. All payments are monitored and are compliant with New Zealand, Australia and China regulations. PayPlus is FSP registered (Financial Service Provider) FSP506706 and a member of the dispute’s resolution scheme.
PayPlus uses the ANZ bank transactive banking platform to process bill payments ensuring the highest levels of efficiency and accuracy.
Q: Does this payment affect the $50,000 USD exchange quota from S.A.F.E?
A: No, this is a cross-border payment method and does not fall under the exchange sector.
Q: Are there any fees？
A: Yes, a 1.5% fee applies to the value of the payment made on all transactions. However we may charge more or less or no fee for particular billers. We will notify you by displaying the message before you make the payment.
Q: Can I use paybill.payplusinc.com to pay all my bills?
A: No, due to China regulations certain industry sectors such as investments, properties, insurance, and gambling are not authorized for cross-border payments. Currently we support bill payments to major telco’s, councils, schools & universities see full details in the search field.
Q: Is there a payment limit to each bill?
A: The minimum payment is $20 NZD and the maximum payment is $50,000 NZD.
Q: What if my bill is over $50,000?
A: You can make multiple payments. For example, if your bill is $ 80,000 NZD, you can split the bill into 4 x $20,000 payments.
Q: What happens if I pay more than the bill’s amount?
All payments will be directed to your biller. Under most circumstances, the exceeded amount you have paid will be converted into credit and will appear on your next bill cycle. For example, if you have a $100 Spark bill and you paid $200, the exceeded $100 will usually be converted into credit and your next bill.
Q: Can I pay on someone else’s’ behalf?
A: Yes, just ensure you choose the biller and enter the required reference fields and amount from your bill correctly.
Q: What should I do if I have any issues making the payment?
A: Please visit us on www.payplusinc.com, or email us at email@example.com. Both English or Chinese is okay!
Q: Can I make a bill payment when I’m overseas?
A: Yes, pay.payplusinc.com/paybill is accessible anywhere and anytime you have access to the website.
Q: I made a mistake! What should I do?
A: Do not worry! If you have:
• Used the wrong Reference please contact us immediately so we can rectify this.
• Accidentally paid the same bill twice contact your biller to get a refund.
• If you paid too little, simply make another payment to cover the difference.
Q: How long will it take for my biller to receive the funds?
A: In most cases within 2-3 business days.
If you have any questions please contact us, our team will respond as soon as possible.