China is New Zealand’s largest trading partner and our largest tourism visitor by spend. If you do business with China PayPlus now has a simple cross-border invoice-based payment solution allowing businesses to accept payments from their Chinese customers via Alipay & WeChat Pay.
PayPlus makes it easy for local businesses to accept payments from Chinese customers. Invoice QR Pay allows you to create a unique QR code pre-set to a certain client and certain dollar amount. This can then be attached along with your invoice in an email to your Chinese customer anywhere in the world who can pay you using Alipay or WeChat Pay.
Who is this solution designed for
- Tourism – whole sale travel agents pre-booking and paying for group travel
- Service Businesses – accountants, lawyers, property managers, consultants who may need to invoice Chinese for professional services
- Hotels & Accommodation – pre-arrival bookings and payments, functions, conferences, weddings
- Construction – deposits, progress payments
- Education – Student fees & activities
- Export – high value sought after local made productss
How it works
You create your invoice as normal, then go to PayPlus Portal to generate the Invoice QR code. You can simply copy and paste the invoice number, enter the amount and leave your own reference and notes here.
When will I get paid
In addition to your PayPlus portal access you will receive a daily email from us with a full breakdown of your previous days transactions making reconciliation simple and easy.